2008年2月10日日曜日

India

2006/2/24
I did't write long time. It's quite hard to find the internet cafe where I can use Japanese in India, especially in the country side.

I'v been in India 2 weeks and I really like this place so far.
This country is full of colors and beautuful stuff.
Also I got a lot of cultur shock too...

We left Tekkady this afternoon and now we are in Madrai.
Tekkady is hillplace and there are protected nature park.

In the nature park you can get on a boat and can see a lot of wild animals as deer, wild pigs, water baffaros and elephants and also if you are lucky (or unlucky?) you can see tigers as well. There are wonderful birs too! I saw a beautiful kingfisher and blue birds.( There are 2 kinds of boat,but I recomend cheep one 15R(45yen) cus it's same view!!)
It costs 300R(900yen) for entrance but when you go there you must go this park then enjoy nice air and wild animals(I mean if you like animals).

0 件のコメント: